Comics in Disguise Forum

Go Back   Comics in Disguise Forum > Decepti-contributions > Ask Vector Prime

Old 03-16-2010, 05:02 PM

Location: Somewhere between planes. It's all very mysterious...
Default March 16th, 2010 - Concerned

"And more apologies. Things have been piling up, especially for the human I dictate to. I encourage you always to send me a private message with your questions, be they big or small, as it may help both I and my typist to get on a better schedule."

*looks over the letter*

"Oh dear." *hem*

Dear Vector Prime,

Why can't Ratchet get a date? I feel so bad for him. Maybe you could offer him some advice.

-Concerned for the medic's well-being

"....you’re asking me for advice in love and 'dating'? I must admit ignorance once again to such a topic, but will try to answer to the best of my abilities.
Perhaps, first and foremost is this - does Ratchet want a date? You'd be suprised at how often, and I am loathe to admit this, even one such as I gets pushed into such things by friends.
You know who you are."
*glares*
"Once that question is settled, the next is this: are their any likely or available
candidates? I'm sure he has *some* ladybot friends, or someone in particular he has interest in? One must work up the courage and nerve to approach another, and I of all people understand just how hard that can be.
Another issue would be language - acting nervous and afraid will encourage the fears and anxieties of others, and we are all nervous, no matter how physically attractive. So relax, talk, and do not be afraid.

-Till All Are One,
Vector Prime.”