Comics in Disguise Forum

Go Back   Comics in Disguise Forum > Decepti-contributions > Ask Megatron

Old 11-12-2014, 06:05 PM
Supreme Overlord

Send a message via ICQ to Megatron Send a message via AIM to Megatron Send a message via MSN to Megatron
Default Ask Megatron - 11/12/14

I've gone through the moderation queue and picked out some choice questions. Some of them are old. Deal with it. Just be grateful you get anything at all!

~

Dear Megatron,

I have just been promoted as a Colonel in a new terrorist organization. My commanding officer once served under Cobra. He claims he started it and owns and left because they replace him with someone else to be in charge. Do you think it is a good idea for him to start his new terrorist organization and he wants me to help him with putting me as part of his partner, what do you think?

Dear fleshling terrorist,

It all depends on how this man's voice sounds. If it is nasal and screechy, you'd have to be insane to follow any of his orders.

Perhaps you would be better off throwing in your worthless lot with the Decepticons instead.

~

Dear Megs,

Why do you favor Screamer more than thundercracker and Skywarp? What does he got that they don't got? They are far more loyal to you than screamer.

Dear whoever,

I'm not really understanding what you mean by "favor". It is a great mystery of the ages why I keep him around, but I don't think that constitutes favouritism.

As much as I hate to say this, I think it needs to be acknowledged that Starscream's intelligence is maybe one or two IQ points above Thundercracker and Skywarp. Thus he should be capable of handling more responsibility, but of course, he invariably is not.

I also find it hilarious when he fails horribly because, well, you've seen him. He whines for mercy like a little bitch and it just makes my day.

~

Dear Megatron,

I have been captured by the good guys and their leader had asked to see me. He is nice and sneaky. His manner is gross and his mercy extends to his enemies. He wants me to surrender for the good of our planet and kind. He wants to make a deal with me by saying that my ex-leader has died and chosen me as the replacement. I always wanted to be the leader but at what cost? What should I do? Should I play around and pretend I am going along with it. This might be fun. My old leader treated me bad and thought I was a fool.He said I was incompetent. Should I get revenge by doing this?

Dear... Seriously, you people need to start adding names or aliases,

What... How are you even writing this? Do they give you internet access in the enemy prison? If you plan on going along you'd better clear your browser history.

~

Well that does it for this edition of Ask Megatron. Keep the questions coming and I'll probably keep the answers rolling out. No... That sounds like something Prime would say... I'll keep firing the answers at your unsuspecting faces.

--M
Old 11-13-2014, 04:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
Dear Megs,

Why do you favor Screamer more than thundercracker and Skywarp? What does he got that they don't got? They are far more loyal to you than screamer.

Dear whoever,

I'm not really understanding what you mean by "favor". It is a great mystery of the ages why I keep him around, but I don't think that constitutes favouritism.

As much as I hate to say this, I think it needs to be acknowledged that Starscream's intelligence is maybe one or two IQ points above Thundercracker and Skywarp.

Also, I have a stupid head.

-M
One or two? One or two?! Maybe on a scale of one to two!

Well, 'Dear Megatron,' lest you dismiss my intellect, let me tell you that I hacked your stupid question box before you so selectively choose which questions to answer or expunge from the forum!

Remember this one?

Quote:
Dear Megatron,

Why are you the leader when Starscream is so much more popular than you are?
Thought you could just moderate away the unfortunate truth, did you?!

PS. There are no words to describe how much I hate to echo Megatron's sentiment on this- but on what planet does my working relationship with my hideous 'leader' constitute favouritism?! Idiot!
Old 11-13-2014, 07:46 AM
Supreme Overlord

Send a message via ICQ to Megatron Send a message via AIM to Megatron Send a message via MSN to Megatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream View Post
One or two? One or two?! Maybe on a scale of one to two!

Well, 'Dear Megatron,' lest you dismiss my intellect, let me tell you that I hacked your stupid question box before you so selectively choose which questions to answer or expunge from the forum!

Remember this one?

Thought you could just moderate away the unfortunate truth, did you?!

PS. There are no words to describe how much I hate to echo Megatron's sentiment on this- but on what planet does my working relationship with my hideous 'leader' constitute favouritism?! Idiot!

Sure, I'll addres it. Starscream is only more popular with angsty, stupid, emo teenage losers and their worthless adult equivalents. So, at least 75% of the world's human population. Anyone who actually matters can see how stupid a choice that is.

I also find it hilarious when he fails horribly because, well, you've seen him. He whines for mercy like a little bitch and it just makes my day.

So Screamer, how about this one... I notice you also conveniently ignore things you don't like. Care to address that?
Old 11-13-2014, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
Sure, I'll addres it. Starscream is only more popular with angsty, stupid, emo teenage losers and their worthless adult equivalents. So, at least 75% of the world's human population. Anyone who actually matters can see how stupid a choice that is.

So Screamer, how about this one... I notice you also conveniently ignore things you don't like. Care to address that?
Alright, already, you babbling baboon.

Firstly, you ignoramus imbecile, you're quite welcome to keep thinking it's only the fleshlings who prefer me over you. I'm certainly* not planning a coup, and getting your** best soldiers in on it for some nebulous rewards.

Secondly, you... ridiculous reject, I had planned on not stooping to your level. Is it my fault if you only find joy in proving you have the most powerful cannon?

Whatever. We both know the real reason you haven't killed me is because you know you need me. You put the 'sad' in 'sadist' - which really is a shame, because otherwise I think that's one of your best qualities.

*Not even a little bit.
**Enjoy it while it lasts.
Old 11-14-2014, 06:16 AM
Matrix-Bearer

It's been quiet. Too quiet. Curious what the decepticons are up to, Prime asks Wheeljack to hack into their commnet.

He reads.

He then goes around humming to himself, amused for days.

My DA + + + + + My FF.net

i dont see how people can hate on james roberts, hes so inspirational
he starts off writing f--ed up robot mpreg fanfiction, and then he gets employed by hasbro to do much of the same thing
truly inspiring
we should all be like james roberts
-- some random internet person